Double Bed AS4480 Medical Sheepskin Underlay
Australian Medical Sheepskin Underlays Double Bed Size
Our Sheepskin medical Bed underlay is made from real natural sheepskin, in 3 different types of sheepskin for different benefits and costs. Our Medical Underlays are made by us and are available in multiple sizes to suit different needs.
We have these medical underlays in:
- Double bed size 130cm wide x 180cm long
- Or in any size made to order
Effective Grades Of Medical Underlays
The medical sheepskin underlays are available in:
- GOOD – Regular Temperature Medical Sheepskin (washable at regular temperatures), 1″ long lambswool pile
- BETTER – High-Temperature Medical Sheepskin (washable at high temperatures), 1″ long lambswool pile
- This product … BEST – High-Temperature AS4480.1 Medical Sheepskin (washable at high temperatures), 1 -1 1/4″ long wool pile. These offer superior pressure support and are made from skins produced to the Australian Standard 4480.1. The Australian Medical Sheepskin is described as one of the best, most remarkable products for pressure ulcer prevention in bedridden, aged and incapacitated people who are required to spend long periods of time in bed or sitting in chairs or wheelchairs. Great for making into Sheepskin Medical Underlay
Authentic Washable Sheepskin
- These are the Ultimate in Pressure Sore Prevention
- Measurements are approximate and all wool pile measurements are taken from the skin.
- High-Temperature Washable Natural Australian Medical Bed Underlay.
- All are washable and made as required.
- Tanned adopts the world’s BEST EcoTan ™ technique, which is the most organic tanning procedure available. EcoTanning is better for the environment.
- Suitable for dry cleaning.
- Our Medical Sheepskin underlays are used extensively in Hospitals and Nursing Homes throughout Australia with success.
- Supportive – our medical Sheepskin has naturally dense fibres that provide the pressure care support that you need.
- Natural and Hypo-allergenic, optimal for those with allergies.
- Pile is generally 26-28mm (above the Hide).
- Do you have Pressure Sores? , if so this will help you!! We continue to hear amazing results from users, but everyone is different. However, even some relief is better than none and better than a worsening situation.
- Extremely washable, Totally machine washable up to 80 degrees centigrade, We advise the Woolskin ™ Sheepskin wool wash for Superior results.
Medical Sheepskin - Large Australian High Temperature
Australian High-Temperature washable Medical Sheepskin are designed to protect and comfort. Reduce Pressure sores with the Best Medical Sheepskin
Product Currency: AUD
Product In-Stock: InStock