Natural Pink Sheepskin Stroller Liner
For Strollers and Baby Joggers – Cozy Lambskin Stroller Liner – Pink
How Does the OZwool Pink Sheepskin Stroller Liner / Pink Lambskin Stroller Liner Offer YOU Care?
Made using Washable Australian Sheepskin
Eco Tanned & Sanitized for added protection against bacteria
Proven and tested by thousands of babies worldwide, The Natural Lambskin Stroller Liner provides a natural, warm and safe environment for infants and young children.
These are Real Sheepskin, with real leatherbacks and a quilted covering over the back to add extra comfort.
Incredible Comfort – Practical Comfort – Absorbs up to 36% of its dry weight in moisture without feeling damp, keeping you cool in summer and warm during winter.
Looking for something to suit? Multiple Skin options and underlays are sewn together as required. Hence we can custom-make sizes to suit your needs.
Ozwool is one of the leading Australian medical sheepskin suppliers, we supply our pressure care skins for bed sores protection underlays to all hospitals and nursing homes. These are the same Sheepskin stroller liners that we supply hospitals, the same as we supply retailers, and you, the public.
Why you ask, there are cheaper sheepskin products, they are the same! Sorry, but they are not.
Incredible Support and Added Comfort
- The wool length is approx. 25+mm long premium-grade wool combed 10-times in multiple directions
- Practical Comfort – Absorbs up to 36% of its dry weight in moisture without feeling damp, keeping you cool in summer and warm during winter
- Our repeat customers and results testify to the love of a natural product that works.
- Washable to 30 Degrees Celcius with Woolskin Woolwash
- These are made using genuine sheepskins. Beware of other options
- Pink pram liner or as a baby sheepskin stroller liner seat
Your Premium Pink Sheepskin Stroller Liner is:
- Natural Authentic Australian baby sheepskin stroller liner seat
- Tanned adopting the world’s BEST EcoTan ™ technique, the most organic tanning procedure available. EcoTanning is better for the environment.
- Uniquely absorbant and soft yet supportive (NB. To soft is not supportive)
- Resistant to flame and fire
- Absorbent, Sheepskin Naturally wicks away moisture from your skin without feeling Moist.
- Long lasting and a pleasure to own. With Proper care, it will last.
- Sanitized ® for your Safety, safeguarding against unhealthy bacteria and smells for the product’s lifespan.
- Export Quality has superior wool denseness and high absorbency and can be washed. We supply Shops & Hospitals.
- Our Sheepskin Stroller Liners have naturally dense fibres that provide a supportive texture.
- Extremely washable, Totally machine washable up to 30 degrees centigrade, We advise the Woolskin™ Sheepskin woolwash for Superior results.
- Pile is generally 25mm (above the Hide)
- Suitable for dry cleaning.
- It keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- It improves blood flow around the skin
- Natural and Hypo-allergenic, optimal for those with allergies.
- Merino wool pram liner is a fleece pram liner
Why OZwool Sheepskins
- Over 20 years of retail and online Experience
- The highest quality Sheepskin on eBay and Online!
- One of the original eBay Australia sheepskin sellers
- 100’s of repeat buyers – some with multiple purchases over the last 16 years
- Custom sizes and manufacturing (locally) options
- Over 40 years of Australian sheepskin experience – Born and bred on a Goulburn Sheep farm
These flexible lambskins stroller liners can be used for the following:
- Stroller sheepskin
- Push Chairs
- High Chairs
- Car Seats
- plus much more
These Sheepskin Stroller Liners Specifications are:
Width: 28cm – All measurements taken on the rear are actual dimensions.
Material: 100% Authentic Australian Lambswool Sheepskin with a quilted backing
Overall Wool Pile Height: 25mm
Other Colours include Sea Mist Grey Stroller Liner, Charcoal Lambskin Stroller Liner, and Cream Stroller Liner.
Are Sheepskin pram liners good? Yes, your baby or toddler will love them and be more comfortable.
Do sheepskin pram liners keep the baby cool? Yes, they do wick away moisture.
Can you use sheepskin pram liner in summer? Yes, in any weather they will give great comfort.